Digital Marketing Manager who has experience managing a range of campaigns from email marketing, social media, paid and display online advertising and managing national events from virtual trades shows, conferences and roundtables is required for a well-established, global company.
SALARY: £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Work from Home / Remote Work with some travel to offices as and when required
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager who has experience managing a range of campaigns from email marketing, social media, paid and display online advertising and managing national events from virtual trades shows, conferences and roundtables.
Working as the Digital Marketing Manager you will support corporate revenue growth and increased market share by managing the execution and implementation of the company's marketing campaigns and events in order to build company awareness, credibility, and brand equity.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space, through events, as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers via inbound/outbound campaigns.
This role will help to leverage Salesforce and use Web analytics tools to build lists as well as measure performance to better optimise account-based marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Digital Marketing Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for execution of United Kingdom & European Customer Experience (CX) marketing plan; with a focus on key selling priorities in support of both new logo and existing account growth
- Support to execute campaign deliverables including campaign calendar, campaign plans, campaign reports and tight coordination with content production to optimise outcomes, including websites, landing pages, social media, blog posts, white papers, infographics, case studies, brochures, and thought leadership pieces for specific industry verticals
- Support to Manage National Events including Virtual Trade Shows, Conferences, Roundtables, and Events and ensure that they are completed on time and to budget to drive leads and follow up
- Manage and Build Marketing Lists for Inbound and Outbound Campaigns. Work closely with the United Kingdom sales and lead generation teams to implement and execute regional demand generation programs and ensure follow up and tracking in Salesforce
- Candidates must have previous experience in a similar role
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or related field or equivalent experience required
- Proven ability to translate corporate strategic objectives into actionable marketing strategies
- Demonstrated leadership skills in cross-functional environments.
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to work with details in a timely and accurate fashion
- Uses sound judgment & makes decisions wisely
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6063
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk