Marketing Manager who has a creative and systematic approach to planning, implementing and managing digital and social media campaigns that engage the target audience is required for a well-established and growing Company based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: up to £32,000 per annum + up to £4,000 Yearly Bonus (based on performance against KPIs)
BENEFITS: Pension, Private Healthcare and Share Options
LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Manager who as a creative and systematic approach to planning, implementing and managing digital and social media campaigns that engage the target audience.
Working as the Marketing Manager you will play a pivotal role in executing the company’s marketing plan to meet their new customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keep the company’s offering innovative and competitive.
As the Marketing Manager, you will previous experience planning and running digital and social media campaigns. You will also be looking for an opportunity where you will have significant input towards developing the marketing operation for company’s next phase of growth.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Manager:
- Creation and publication of all marketing material and promotional campaigns in line with marketing plans
- Execute marketing activity in line with vendor business plans that have been set up by Marketing Director
- Organise, Manage and execute all seminars, events and any other marketing activity
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities. i.e. arrange call out days in diaries.
- Review and analyse results of marketing activity including e-marketing and social media via HubSpot
- Maintaining and ensure good housekeeping of CRM databases
- Provide weekly updates on current campaigns and progress to Marketing Director
- Providing feedback for ROI to vendors for MDF
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing activity via monthly company newsletter
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified chartered marketer
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing
- Excellent understanding of digital and social media marketing
- Recent and up to date experience in digital marketing activities (including SEO development to drive ROI)
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Experience of HubSpot Marketing is highly desirable
- Preference: Experience in the IT Industry (Networking and Security Highly Desirable)
- Preference: Experience of working with IT Vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto Network, HP, Alienvault, HP, A10 Networks, Riverbed is highly desirable
- Experience in a similar background is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5000
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk