Training & Development, Culture Promotion Marketing Manager who has experience working and activating with external charities and organisations, excellent persuasive and communication skills with proven knowledge of event development and culture promotion is required for a fast-growing Multi Academy Trust based in Stanmore, North West London.
SALARY: £25,000 – £35,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Stanmore, North West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Fixed Term Contract until October 2022 (statutory holiday to be taken by arrangement during school holiday time)
** The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check **
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Culture Promotion Marketing Manager who has experience working and activating with external charities and organisations, excellent persuasive and communication skills with proven knowledge of event development and culture promotion.
Working as the Culture Promotion Marketing Manager you will lead on organisational culture development for the Trust, developing and implementing plans to embed the Trust’s ethos across the organisation.
As the Culture Promotion Marketing Manager, you will deliver training and workshops to staff at all levels of seniority to support organisational engagement and system improvements and will host and organise staff, community and student events across the Trust.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Culture Promotion Marketing Manager:
- Work with leadership and stakeholders to develop and establish the values and key beliefs of the Trust - employees, creators, partners, audience and external organisations
- Design and lead initiatives to build the company culture for the organisation: closely work with leadership to support internal communications, and organise events and campaigns to inspire employees and bring the Trust’s core values to life
- Function as an external liaison and representative of the Trust’s mission and values - including working with external organisations that align with its core beliefs
- Communicate and coach employees on the Trust’s values, principles, and adjustments they can make to have a greater impact
- Organise Trust-wide events, conferences, retreats and meetings to promote the ethos of the Trust
- Lead on Trust community & professional events and relationships with community stakeholders
- Lead faith-based training sessions for schools with Hindu-denomination
- Develop online training, ethos and learning platforms for staff, parents and students
- Experience working and activating with external charities and organisations
- Good persuasive and communication skills, customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
- Proven knowledge of event development and culture promotion
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the faith, in order to lead training
- Well-motivated with the ability to use his/her own initiative
- Flexible and co-operative team worker
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and to prioritise tasks
- Confident with dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Honest and acts with integrity
- Strong people management skills, with highly developed interpersonal and motivational skills
- Demonstrates an innovative and proactive approach to work
- Exercises sound judgment, especially relating to confidentiality and discretion
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Production and planning skills
- Show resilience and drive to cope with the demands and pressures of the post including the ability to cope effectively at times of crisis
- Ability to work flexibly across services as and when required
- Self-starting, resilient attitude with an ability to work cross-functionally and understand the pulse of the Trust
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5859
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stanmore, North West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk