Digital Marketing Executive who has experience developing and implementing SEO, PPC, Google AdWords and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) strategies with a creative flair and the ability to create engaging content is required for a well-established company based in London
SALARY: £25,000 per annum
LOCATION: Brentford, West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive who has experience developing and implementing SEO, PPC, Google AdWords and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) strategies with a creative flair and the ability to create engaging content.
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive you will take a lead role in all digital campaigns from start to finish, which will include creating written content and images for the website, forums and advertising campaigns.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will have excellent attention to detail and will have experience in SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft Office.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Executive will include:
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content for the website, forums, social media, blogs and other platforms
- Create videos, graphics / images
- Monitor, test and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or Marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6830
Full time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Brentford, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk