Marketing Campaign Executive who has experience using Salesforce CRM and Pardot to create powerful and engaging campaigns is required to join our team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have Pardot experience
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Executive who has experience using Salesforce CRM and Pardot to create powerful and engaging campaigns.
This is an exciting new role for an ambitious individual who would like the opportunity to join a market leading research and insight business which is currently embarking on a complete transformation of its digital offering.
Working as the Marketing Campaign Executive you will play an instrumental role in growing automation to drive leads, increase engagement and retention.
As the Marketing Campaign Executive, you will be an integral part of the Marketing Team and will be an experienced Salesforce and Pardot user to automate campaigns for a global audience. The successful candidate will work closely with Sales to nurture and acquire qualified leads as well as deliver all related analytics and tracking associated with the campaigns.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Campaign Executive include the following:
- Support the Senior Marketing campaign executive to help build and evolve new campaigns and programs within Pardot (e.g., newsletters, emails nurture campaigns, and gated content).
- Create and implement A/B testing campaign testing schedules to identify the best performing setups and segmentations.
- Work with the Senior Campaign Executive ensuring planned content activity is maintained, visible, executed and measured
- Working closely with the marketing and other teams, help drive external communication plans for Chambers to increase usage within a product, reduce churn and aid overall customer retention.
- Write and draft marketing copy for all internal and external communications
- Use data in an effective way to segment and deliver relevant campaigns. Manage unsubscribes and always comply with latest data regulation, ensuring any data quality issues are resolved
- Develop campaigns and segmentation models to drive demand generation, pipeline building and customer life-time value
- Routinely audit the lead/opportunity database to ensure data is high quality and highly segmented, whilst helping ensure we remain compliant.
- Work with internal designer to create dynamic HTML templates as required, always remaining within brand guidelines
- Create relevant collateral to support campaign success
- Suggest modifications to Pardot/Salesforce to enhance campaigns and work with Tech (where necessary) to implement
- Provide reports and analytics on campaigns in a consistent format and to agreed timelines
- Experienced marketing professional with experience working across multiple marketing campaigns, ideally working in a global marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a keen eye for detail and ability to write dynamic content across all platforms
- Ability to share best practice and explain complex systems to educate others in the team
- Strong experience in setting up Lead Scoring/Grading on Pardot
- Must be data driven and analytically minded, use this information to inform decisions and improvements
- Must have Pardot experience mandatory
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6367
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners