Email Campaign Digital Marketing Executive who has experience using Salesforce CRM and Pardot to create powerful and engaging campaigns is required to join our team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have Pardot experience
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Email Campaign Digital Marketing Executive who has experience using Salesforce CRM and Pardot to create powerful and engaging campaigns.
This is an exciting new role for an ambitious individual who would like the opportunity to join a market leading research and insight business which is currently embarking on a complete transformation of its digital offering.
Working as the Email Campaign Digital Marketing Executive you will report to the Marketing Manager and will play an instrumental role in driving leads, new business and retention.
As the Email Campaign Digital Marketing Executive, you will be an integral part of the Marketing Team and will be an experienced Salesforce and Pardot user to automate campaigns for a global audience. The successful candidate will work closely with Sales to nurture and acquire qualified leads as well as deliver all related analytics and tracking associated with the campaigns.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Email Campaign Digital Marketing Executive include the following:
- Work independently to set up Pardot email campaigns including creating, testing and deployment including the creation of dedicated landing pages
- Create and manage multiple global e-mail campaigns, creating engaging content and working with internal designer to design dynamic HTML templates as required always remaining within brand guidelines
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Research to understand business requirements to structure segmented, targeted campaigns and build effective distributions lists working with data team to fix any inaccuracies
- Utilise Pardot’s Engagement Studio to build out lead nurture campaigns, focused on the nurturing of MQLs and striving for conversion to SQLs
- Create regular reports on e-mail campaign performance and suggesting areas to improve
- Identify trends and opportunities for improved open rates, CTR and conversion rates
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist to coordinate all campaign activity across multiple channels
- Work with Marketing Manager to set monthly and annual campaign KPIs and targets
- Review and ensure all campaigns are accurately set-up and segmented to the correct audience always applying close attention to detail
- Suggest modifications to Pardot/Salesforce to enhance campaigns and work with Tech (where necessary) to implement
- Experienced marketing professional with experience working across multiple marketing campaigns, ideally working in a global marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a keen eye for detail and ability to write dynamic content across all platforms
- Ability to share best practice and explain complex systems to educate others in the team
- Strong experience in setting up Lead Scoring/Grading on Pardot
- Knowledge of using the Engagement Studio to build Lead Nurturing campaigns
- Must be data driven and analytically minded, use this information to inform decisions and improvements
- Must have Pardot experience mandatory
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5721
This job is being advertised by AWD on behalf of Chambers and Partners