Marketing Executive that has a good understanding of on and off-page SEO and a proven track record of delivering innovative content led campaigns with the objective of driving performance is required by a well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Executive that has a good understanding of on and off-page SEO and a proven track record of delivering innovative content led campaigns with the objective of driving performance.
This is a high profile, full-mix role with a particular focus on content creation that will be delivered across all channels with responsibilities to several diverse companies within the growing Group (currently 6 companies).
Working alongside the Marketing Manager, as the Marketing Executive you will help shape and execute the Content Marketing Strategy. You’ll have a good understanding of on and off-page SEO with a proven track record of delivering innovative content led campaigns with the objective of driving performance.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be passionate about creating content that resonates with the right customer segments in a way that is aligned with the brand voice and values.
This varied role will also encompass event planning and execution, market research, campaign analysis, PR and copywriting. It is a truly well-rounded role for somebody looking to make their mark within a small friendly team who are really passionate about Marketing!
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Executive:
- Shape and execute Content Marketing Strategy for each subsidiary business
- Copy writing for all marketing collateral both on and offline
- Edit, proofread and improve content across all brand touchpoints
- Optimise online content considering SEO objectives
- Input into wider marketing campaign plans, ensuring content alignment
- Copywriting award submission entries
- Competitor and market research
- Organise corporate events and entertainment including large/small scale events and seminars. May require some travel to events and overnight stays
- Deliver and analyse campaign results via monthly reporting
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree educated, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, PR, Communications, or a related field
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Previous experience in a medical / legal fields advantageous but not essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about marketing
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Balance of creative and commercial essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4454
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk