Marketing Executive / Conference & Event Producer that has exceptional organisational, research, English grammar, creative writing / copywriting, Proofreading and Microsoft Excel skills as well as being a commercial, ambitious, high-energy self-starter is required to produce conferences and marketing content for a successful business-to-business conferences and events company located in London.
SALARY: £22,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits (25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING: Applicants must be degree educated and hold a 2:1 or higher with B grades or higher at A-Level (or equivalent), which includes English. Candidates without the A-Level (or equivalent) English qualification will not be considered for this role.
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL YOUR EDUCATION / GRADES ON THE CV
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Applicants need a great eye for detail and the ability to handle themselves professionally on the phone and face-to-face. This position is the creative mind of the conference and the successful candidate will be in charge of shaping the agenda and speaker line-up.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is NOT for party planning or event organising, rather the research and product development side.
We have a fantastic new and rare job opportunity for a Marketing Executive / Conference & Event Producer that has exceptional organisational, research, English grammar, creative writing / copywriting, Proofreading and Microsoft Excel skills as well as being a commercial, ambitious, high-energy self-starter.
Working as the Marketing Executive / Conference & Event Producer you will be responsible for the creation of an event from the very beginning!
As the Marketing Executive / Conference & Event Producer you will produce conferences for a range of leading industries such as, marketing, social media, digital communications, food and drink, charity, finance, pharmaceuticals, HR and much more.
If you love organising, researching, creative writing and are a commercial, positive, ambitious, high-energy self-starter – then this is the place for you! This position is the creative force of the conference and you will be in charge of shaping the agenda and speaker line-up.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established fun, friendly and warm team that will be 100% committed to help drive your career forward.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Executive / Conference & Event Producer include:
- In-depth telephone/desk research into target markets, hot topics, key trends
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Database and website management
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 2:1 degree qualification or above (or equivalent)
- Accepted degree subjects - Essay based subjects are preferred, but not essential
- Must have a Grade ‘B’ or higher in English at A-Level (or equivalent)
- At least 18 months’ office-based work experience (not necessarily within the events industry)
- An excellent eye for detail, experience in proof reading / copywriting is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5152
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk