Affiliate Channel Partner Marketing Executive who has experience developing strategic partnership programs and tools and who is creative, with good knowledge of digital and social media platforms is required by Donald Russell based in Harrow, London.
SALARY: Negotiable + Benefits
LOCATION: Harrow, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Affiliate Channel Partner Marketing Executive who has experience developing strategic partnership programs and tools and who is creative, with good knowledge of digital and social media platforms.
Working as the Affiliate Channel Partner Marketing Executive you will develop partnerships with likeminded multi-channel businesses to ultimately deliver new customers into to the business from our target audience groups.
As the Affiliate Channel Partner Marketing Executive, you will use your industry experience and creative flair to identify and bring onboard prospective new partners that align to our brand. You will coordinate the print production of campaign materials, administer the affiliate relationship through the online platform, monitor the affiliates activity and analyse their performance.
For over 40 years, we have been the trusted choice for some of the most prestigious hotels and Michelin-starred restaurants worldwide. During that time, our passionate commitment to traditional quality means we have also grown into Britain’s leading online and mail order butcher. We hold a Royal Warrant and are renowned for the quality of our hand cut steaks and roasts.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Affiliate Channel Partner Marketing Executive:
- Identify prospective new partners that align with the Donald Russell brand and target audience. Assess how the relationship would benefit both partners and develop a proposal with a personalised offering. Make contact and set up meetings
- Manage and administer our partnership ‘swaps’ programme - both on and offline marketing activity in line with company policy:
- Co-ordinate the planning and print production of campaign materials for use in partnerships campaigns
- Co-ordinate with Kintore to ensure partner inserts are received on time and Donald Russell inserts are despatched on time
- Administer the affiliate partnership relationship through the online platform, looking to onboard new affiliates to extend Donald Russell’s reach:
- Monitoring the activity index of affiliate partners, ensuring partners are actively promoting our clients and re-energising stagnant partners
- Ensuring affiliate compliance in accordance with our Company terms and policies
- Supporting a constant and consistent two-way affiliate communication channel
- Working with our E-Commerce team to continuously improvement of the affiliate program, staying on top of the latest trends and technologies in order to do so
- Continue to the development of the affiliate network including tenancy agreements
- Performance results analysis
- Work with magazine partners to deliver Reader Offers and extend our reach through on-line activity.
- Co-ordinate offers and their exclusivity across the partnership network
- Work effectively with internal teams, creating customised communications to partners
- Other duties and responsibilities within the marketing department as required
- Ensure that all relevant activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation, BRC requirements and Donald Russell QHSE procedures.
- Degree educated in marketing, digital media, communications or other equivalent
- Experience in establishing new partnerships, affiliate marketing and developing partner-specific programs and tools.
- Computer literate with an understanding of digital marketing and IT (FTP, browsers/devices, CMS systems, google analytics, email marketing, social media platforms, website management content systems etc.)
- Microsoft Office literate (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Creative talent and ability to “think outside of the box” to engage internal/external stakeholders and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to build great internal and external relationships
- Excellent presentation skills
- Methodical and organised with the ability to work individually, prioritise workload and deliver on time
- Creative and engaged part of a highly motivated team
- An interest or even passion for the products and brand, with a good understanding of key propositions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willing and keen to learn
- All successful applicants will have to undertake ID checks and a Criminal Record Check as this role involves managing financial transactions with our customers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Donald Russell Ltd.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5041
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Harrow, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.