A Marketing Coordinator is required to join an enthusiastic, ambitious and friendly conference team.
This is a superb platform to kick start your career in business-to-business event marketing. You’ll need to have previous work experience (not necessarily in marketing or events), be computer literate, hardworking, have a great eye for detail and be able to handle yourself professionally on the phone and face-to-face.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be a strong, pro-active individual who will go the extra mile to generate delegate revenue and help grow the marketing department. Excellent copy writing, proofing and Microsoft Excel skills are necessary along with a good eye for design, a logical mind and the ability to be very personable with clients and sponsors.
Marketing Coordinator’s job role includes:
- Database management
- Managing the websites for our different conferences
- Writing and designing email campaigns
- Online marketing
- Social media marketing
- Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Assisting the Marketing Director in all campaign management
- Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will need to have:
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner.
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A pro-active, positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- An excellent eye for detail, experience in proof reading is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maturity and versatility.
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
What Will You Be Working On?
This conference company believes in having rounded business people and portfolios – and in keeping things more interesting! Some of their events include Marketing To Youth & Students, Europe’s Beauty Trends & Innovation Conference, Food & Drink Trends, Corporate/Charity Partnerships, Sustainable Packaging and many more hot topic conference areas.
So, instead of being stuck in the same industry, as a Marketing Coordinator at the company, your first two years will see you work on a variety of sectors and topics from:
- Technology & Digital Innovation
- Food & Drink
- HR and Internal Comms
- Charity & Public Sector
Who Are They? What Will They Will Offer You?
- Great Culture: Their team is the best thing about them – in a recent staff survey over 89% of the staff described the company culture as friendly, supportive and fast-paced.
- In-Depth Training: Their focus is on constant training, development, collaboration and innovation
- 3 Monthly Reviews: You will meet with your manager every 3 months to discuss your goals and progression and next steps up the career path.
As a successful candidate you will need to have a first class or high upper second degree and a minimum of one year’s work experience. Those with more than one year’s work experience are also welcome to apply. Only those passionate about business conferences will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5152
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk