Marketing Campaign Manager with high attention to detail, who is innovative and creative with thinking and presentation, is required for a well-established company.
SALARY: up to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays, Private Healthcare, Pension Schemes)
LOCATION: This role can either be office based or predominantly home based but there will be a requirement to travel to different locations on an as required basis
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: A flexible approach to working hours is required in order to meet the seasonality of the business
PLEASE NOTE: You must hold a valid Driving Licence
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager with high attention to detail, who is innovative and creative with thinking and presentation.
Working as the Marketing Campaign Manager you will report into the Head of Marketing and will plan and execute marketing campaigns across the business divisions in line with the marketing strategy and plan.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager you will work closely with the marketing team to implement multi-channel tactics to ensure the company’s brand, values and messages are conveyed effectively, timely and innovatively.
This role can either be office based or predominantly home based, but there will be a requirement to travel to different locations on an as required basis.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
The company work hard to attract and retain the very best people. They know that the company is a brilliant place to work which they recognise with their employees with a broad benefits package including a competitive salary, private healthcare and pension schemes as well as 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays).
Your duties and responsibilities as the Marketing Campaign Manager will include:
- Devise B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers and/or selling more products
- Coordinating, controlling, delivering and managing marketing communication activities across the business using the full range of the marketing mix
- Transform strategic objectives into creative briefs
- Develop, oversee and schedule customer-facing channel specific communications
- Support digital and social media communications
- Measure and report on effectiveness of each campaign including regular checks on ROI
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in all communication channels across all businesses
- Event management with team support on some company events
- Timely and regular internal communications including presenting campaign launches to commercial teams and management
- Previous marketing experience in a similar role, ideally within campaign management
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience of working in the Agricultural industry is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
- Can demonstrate the ability to support, coach and develop co-workers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6448
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk