Campaign Marketing Executive / Strategist who is highly motivated, outgoing and energetic with a proven track record of integrated campaign marketing and demand generation is required for a Global Company.
LOCATION: Candidates can be based at the office in Houston, Texas or can work remotely from home anywhere within the USA, although candidates must be eligible to work in the USA – Sponsorship is NOT provided.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Campaign Marketing Executive / Strategist who is highly motivated, outgoing and energetic with a proven track record of integrated campaign marketing and demand generation.
As Campaign Marketing Executive / Strategist you will be a confident self-starter, who will enjoy a large amount of responsibility in designing and executing a campaign marketing strategy, with flexibility to develop new approaches and ideas within the local and global business teams.
The primary goal of this position is to increase awareness, generate engagement and drive pipeline for the Company.
Working as the Campaign Marketing Executive / Strategist you will be detail-oriented with experience in project management and the ability to design, create and manage end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Campaign Marketing Executive / Strategist will include:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with digital strategist, content creators, creative colleagues, agencies, partners, sales, etc. to drive data-driven campaign strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact
- Lead integrated campaign strategies which inspire and require action
- Work with others on campaigns designed to maintain and evolve the Company brand awareness and demand generation activity
- Create and execute an integrated global campaign calendar
- Proactively explore campaign enhancements, considering more innovative (channel, creative, structural) approaches to elevate engagement levels
- Work with internal leaders to raise awareness and adoption of the campaigns
- Keep up to date with marketing and campaign best practices; communicate implications for campaigns
- Develop best practices, upskill yourself, and identify new and innovative ways to create impact
- Significant, proven experience in all aspects of campaign marketing
- Knowledge & familiarity with automation and email service providers
- Drive top of funnel pipeline through campaign strategy and tactics
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Experience in technical tools to perform the role – such as Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, email campaigns, social media, comparison centers, CMS tool, etc.
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to design, create and manage end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns within complex, matrix environment and able to innovate within the marketing arena
- Excellent writing and editing skills (requires verbal and written proficiency in American and British English)
- Confident and master of all communications channels including email, blogs, webinars, events, podcasts, social media, etc.
- Analytical skills for monthly reporting and applying the data to campaign marketing strategies to ensure maximum performance
- Ability to analyse programs, evaluate results and identify opportunities for growth
- Flexible and proactive approach; willing to work both strategically and on the administrative sides of the role with a cooperative and global outlook
- Ability to listen and ask perceptive questions that ensure understanding of core issues, business strategy and vision
- Generates ideas, presents results, issues and recommendations using appropriate tools
- Keen eye for detail, applying thoroughness to all aspects of work performed
- Solid organisational skills with regards to the design and delivery of digital marketing
- Confident, results-driven self-starter, able to self-manage and interact with marketing team
- Experience of working within the Oracle Partner landscape
- Experience of marketing in the IT industry
- Experience working in a Supplier and Partner model
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6181
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in the USA. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk