SEO and Social Media Marketing Assistant with previous experience within core Social Media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.), Content Creation and SEO Management is required for an established based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
SALARY: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per annum
LOCATION: Bedford, Bedfordshire / Remote Work From Home (You will initially be office based for the first 2 / 3 months and then you can work from home remotely)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a SEO and Social Media Marketing Assistant with previous experience within core Social Media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.), Content Creation and SEO Management.
Working as a SEO and Social Media Marketing Assistant you will work alongside the SEO company to help improve the companies Google ranking, keywords and content optimisation and prepare social media content and general management of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
As a SEO and Social Media Marketing Assistant you will be required to use your initiative and take responsibility to ensure deadlines are prioritised and met on time, working both autonomously and as part of a team.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as SEO and Social Media Marketing Assistant your duties will include:
- Preparing social media content and general management of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Working alongside our SEO company to help improve the company’s Google ranking, keywords and content optimisation
- Manage email marketing campaigns – maximizing revenue opportunities
- Assist in the execution of new initiatives to help grow the social media fan base across all our platforms
- Conduct regular competitor research
- Scheduling content according to the content calendar
- Writing and editing monthly blogs
- Creating Social Media strategies in line with current trends
- Creating and updating content, products and services on the company’s website
- Engage in conversation and client relations on LinkedIn
- Help to improve customer reviews and feedback
- Experience in social media marketing and content creation
- Experience in SEO and Keywords
- Ability to manage your workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- An understanding of brand awareness and products
- Keen to improve personal skills, drive and motivation to improve email and social media performance of the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6761
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bedford, Bedfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk