Marketing Assistant who is motivated and enthusiastic with a passion for the outdoors is required for a well-established company based in Port Glasgow, Scotland.
LOCATION: Port Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full- Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Assistant who is motivated and enthusiastic with a passion for the outdoors.
Working as a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering effective marketing communications and delivering a programme of marketing. This will involve daily collaboration with the wider marketing team whilst reporting directly to the Category Marketing Manager.
As a Marketing Assistant you will have strong written and verbal communication skill to support the Marketing team in the concept, creation and distribution of full marketing mix engagement including original blog, emails, and social media content.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Marketing Assistant will include:
- Assist and support the creation of annual Brand Plans
- Deliver timely and appropriate Brand Support/Tools, across your portfolio
- Project manage key events and exhibitions relevant to your brand portfolio with support for the wider team
- Support the web development team in continual website content refinement and campaign management
- Support the Marketing team in the concept, creation and distribution of full marketing mix engagement including original blog, emails, and social media content
- Assist with the coordination of PR & Media activities, which relate to your Brand Portfolio
- Be a contributing member of the Marketing Department, to the benefit of all stakeholders
- Highly organised, excellent time management and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on projects
- Ability to work well and build sound relationships with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving and creative-thinking skills
- Working knowledge of in Microsoft Office suite
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6989
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Port Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk