Marketing Assistant / Junior Copywriter with a high level of written and verbal English and good IT skills with basic use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required for an innovative and successful Technology Company.
SALARY: Excellent Basic Salary + Benefits
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 40 Hours Per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Assistant / Junior Copywriter with a high level of written and verbal English and good IT skills with basic use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Working as the Marketing Assistant / Junior Copywriter you will support the marketing team and senior copywriter in creating B2B copywriting content for technology products and services, social media, internal communications and get involved with wider marketing activities, projects and events.
The Marketing Assistant / Junior Copywriter role would be ideal for somebody with some experience of creating B2B copywriting content.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As Marketing Assistant / Junior Copywriter your duties and responsibilities include:
- Work under the direction of a Marketing Manager to help reach marketing goals and objectives
- Create copywriting content for marketing collateral including social media, blogs, company websites, internal communications, case studies, presentations, email and online marketing campaigns and event literature such as leaflets, banners, signage and brochures
- Assist with the development of marketing plans by supporting managers with relevant and accurate market research and pricing strategy information
- Help to facilitate and coordinate internal communications
- Support with the analysis of surveys, polls, and other market research to identify patterns and trends in order to make recommendations to improve marketing activities
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the Company’s branding across company templates
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of internal and external events, including the sourcing of branded merchandise within agreed budgets
- Conduct relevant research into different competitor products and pricing
- Research and build up prospect accounts on Salesforce
- Assist with the data and maintenance of Salesforce
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing trends and technology
- Display behaviours which reflect the Company’s Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values
- GCSE grades level C (or equivalent) and above
- Previous experience creating B2B copywriting content, either in-house or agency
- Good IT skills and basic use of Microsoft applications; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A high level of written and verbal English skills
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Further education within marketing
- Experience within technology, software, SAP, ERP or IT industries
- Experience within the Supply Chain industry, specifically warehousing and manufacturing
- Experience of working with the wider marketing team in an assistant role
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6260
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk