Graduate Marketing Assistant who has excellent organisational, time-management, administrative and communication skills is required for a well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate Marketing Assistant who has excellent organisational, time-management, administrative and communication skills.
Working as the Graduate Marketing Assistant you will report directly to the Marketing Manager and support the wider Marketing Team in their day-to-day activities.
As the Graduate Marketing Assistant, you will assist the team in implementing the marketing strategy, planning and executing campaigns, organising events, driving day-to-day social media and coordinating production of all marketing materials.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, self-motivated Graduate Marketing Assistant to join a dynamic, growing, in-house Marketing Team who is really passionate about doing things differently!
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials and literature such as brochures, web content, press releases etc.
- Organise and plan production of marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Organise and manage corporate events, exhibitions, awards and sponsorships. May require some travel and overnight stays
- Support with day-to-day running of social media activity
- Support Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager in devising and delivering marketing campaigns
- Liaise with internal Graphic Designers to meet brief requirements
- Liaise with all internal teams to ensure the relevant marketing support is available
- Act as a Brand Guardian across the group, ensuring all brands are abiding by the brand guidelines
- Compile and analyse campaign results via monthly reporting
- Compile competitor and market research
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree educated, preferably in Marketing, Brand, Advertising, or a related field
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about marketing
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Balance of creative and commercial essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4530
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk