Graduate Marketing Assistant who is bright, tenacious and well presented with first-class communication skills is required for a successful business-to-business conferences and events company based in London.
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + Benefits
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be degree educated and hold a 2:1 or higher with B grades or higher at A-Level (or equivalent).
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate Marketing Assistant who is bright, tenacious and well presented with first-class communication skills.
Working as the Graduate Marketing Assistant you will join a rapidly-expanding successful Company with a fun and exciting team, where everyone counts, and everyone’s say is important.
The Company is looking for a strong, pro-active candidate to join them as a Graduate Marketing Assistant who will go the extra mile to generate delegate revenue and help grow the marketing department. You will have a passion for business events, excellent copy writing, proofing and Microsoft Excel skills, a good eye for design, a logical mind as well as being very personable with our clients and sponsors.
The conference areas range from social media, to digital marketing, to food and drink, to retail, to finance, to advertising, to charities, to PR and many more exciting and varied industries and topic areas – you will never be bored or stuck in the same old industry!
This is an excellent platform to start your career in business-to-business marketing. As the Graduate Marketing Assistant, you will have a positive, can-do attitude and will strive to always perform at your peak.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing the websites for various conferences
- Writing and designing email campaigns
- Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors
- Marketing office maintenance – keeping brochures and media packs organised etc.
- Assisting the marketing manager in all campaign management
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 2:1 degree qualification or above (or equivalent)
- Preferably have previous office-based work experience (not necessarily within the events industry)
- Accepted degree subjects - Essay based subjects are preferred, but not essential
- Experience proofreading and/or copywriting would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4445
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in London. Recruitment Advertising and CV Sourcing services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk