Digital Marketing Assistant who has social media management and PPC / online advertising experience with excellent writing / copywriting skills and good working knowledge of SEO and keyword research is required for a well-established and successful Garage Door Installation Company.
This role would suite candidates with some marketing and creative experience who would benefit from working part-time, utilising their skills in a variety of marketing projects.
SALARY: £24,960 pro rata (Equates to £15,600 per annum based on a 25 hour week) + Benefits
LOCATION: Crawley, West Sussex
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week, preferably 9.00am to 2.00pm
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant who has social media management and PPC / online advertising experience with excellent writing / copywriting skills and good working knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
Working as the Digital Marketing Assistant you will report to and work closely alongside the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for updating social media, creating email and online campaigns, updating websites and product listings. Writing plays a key part in the role, so you must enjoy writing and have a creative flair.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant, you will play a key part in the small but busy marketing team, assisting them with a broad range of marketing activities and the production of marketing materials in this challenging, hands-on role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company annually supply thousands of garage doors throughout London and the South East. They work directly with leading manufacturers to bring their customers a premium garage door installation and repair facility.
If you think you have the key skills required and you are looking to start a new rewarding career, then please forward your CV to our CV Response Team who will review your details.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Assistant will include:
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials, e.g. brochures, flyers, adverts, newsletters
- Managing digital advertising – Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads
- Updating social media daily
- Writing the content for company blog and monthly newsletter
- Updating websites and product listings
- Creating email campaigns using mailchimp
- Product Photography, Image Processing and light Graphic Design work
- Assisting with other tasks such as competitor analysis, data entry, liaison with other branches
- Excellent writing / copywriting skills
- Social Media management experience
- Experience in managing online advertising, PPC, Pay per Click etc.
- Working knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Some photography and graphic design skills (using Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign)
- Creative flair with attention to detail
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Ability to work in a Team Environment
- Proactive, well organised and Reliable
- Experience working in the Garage Door / Construction Industry is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5916
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Crawley, West Sussex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk