Digital Marketing Assistant who has experience with PPC (Pay Per Click), SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), Google Analytics and Google AdWords is required for the Company’s eCommerce Team.
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + a Broad Range of Benefits including 33 Days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays), Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme
LOCATION: Remote / Home Based. However, you must be able to commute to the Allscott office when required.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant who has experience with PPC (Pay Per Click), SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
The role is predominantly home based but with a requirement to travel to the Allscott office when required by the business.
Working as the Digital Marketing Assistant you will join the Company’s eCommerce Team where you will create marketing content, promotions and materials with the primary objective to improve and generate commercial return and drive traffic to the eCommerce site.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant, it is essential that you have previous experience with Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Search (SEO), Google Ads and Google Analytics.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Optimising revenue generated from PPC activities
- Use internal systems to undertake customer database profiling
- Create product web pages and review existing web pages with the aim of improving SEO and conversion of web pages
- Engage in continuous CPD, displaying knowledge and relevant qualifications to areas such as Google Analytics, PPC and SEO
- Conduct competitor price analysis for key ranges and update product prices with commercial direction
- It is essential that you are able to demonstrate previous experience with Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Search (SEO), Google Ads and Google Analytics
- The successful candidate must be educated to degree level or with equivalent digital marketing qualifications. If you have passed your exams with Google foundation or basic courses, then this will be a distinct advantage
- You will be expected to be a team player with excellent communication skills, as although you will be working closely with the Senior Online Marketing Executive, you will need to establish key relationships inside and outside of the business. A high attention to detail is expected
- In addition, a resilient attitude, whilst being able to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team, so being a self-starter who can work on their own initiative will definitely get you noticed
- Further training will be provided for the right candidate
The interview process will consist of a pre-screen telephone interview and should you be successful through this stage, an additional interview via Microsoft Teams or Skype.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5919
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Allscott, Telford, Shropshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk