Internal Marketing and Communications Executive that has excellent copywriting and editing skills with experience using all Microsoft Office Packages, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Video Platforms is required for a well-established financial services Company located in London.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Pension Plan, Life Assurance Cover, Flexible Benefits Scheme (Supporting you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle), Discounts and Savings from Retailers and Service Providers, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan)
JOB TYPE: Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Internal Marketing and Communications Executive that has excellent copywriting and editing skills with experience using all Microsoft Office Packages, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Video Platforms.
Working as the Internal Marketing and Communications Executive you will provide support to the team in delivering excellent communication to engage all your colleagues.
As the Internal Marketing and Communications Executive, you will take ownership in your areas of responsibility and provide excellent service to stakeholders, ensuring the Company values and culture are at the heart of everything you do. This role will give you a privileged view into the ‘behind the scenes’ of the Group.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Internal Marketing and Communications Executive:
- Be an expert and support the delivery of internal communications campaigns and events
- To promote and adhere to the Company’s workplace values
- Issue emails and comms to employees including urgent messages and operational comms
- Assist and take ownership of intranet publishing, content development, design needs & filming videos
- Write content that fits the channel and purpose of communications
- Support when necessary with face to face events and meetings
- Contribute to the development of Internal comms plan and calendar
- Assist with the development of the Company’s action plan and implementing activities
- Help coordinate team activities where required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Educated to degree level or demonstrable professional experience
- Knowledge and commitment to the brand and its values
- Excellent writing, proof writing and editing skills
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft packages including Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and video platforms
- Intranet management experience - SharePoint
- Flexible, adaptable and positive to change
- An ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
- Drive, confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Collaborative with different business units when appropriate, to develop best possible solution to achieve objectives in line with internal communications requirements
- Multimedia content planning and delivery such as video
- Experience of Snapcomms or similar tool
- Campaign planning and implementation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4823
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk