Market Data Analyst that has good analytical skills with basic understanding of Microsoft Excel Data Modelling is required for a well-established Company based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum + Generous Benefits (See below for Company Benefits)
LOCATION: St Albans, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for Market Data Analyst that has good analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Working as the Market Data Analyst you will sit within the Development Team, managing development processes and conducting analysis for European Market development. Any experience reviewing data, stats and financial data within a retail environment would be highly desirable.
As a Market Data Analyst, you will focus on collecting and analysing data for reports, managing pipeline and tracking retail franchisee information. You will use your influencing skills to help others’ meet your deadlines, providing support for challenges along the way.
This is a key reporting and analytical role which will touch on various areas of the business. You will feel confident in the detail of a P&L, reporting on and understanding retail store performance.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that can offer excellent career and professional development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Market Data Analyst:
- Provide input in reviewing and creating Franchise agreements
- Support Market Growth Leaders with analysis and modelling
- Conduct commercial and concept development analysis for potential Merger & Acquisitions activity in Europe
- Market planning: adhoc queries and support. Manage relationship with 3rd Party vendors
- Weekly management of the development pipeline
- Development Reporting - weekly and ad hoc reporting
- Data collection and analysis
- Manage store database on AIS
- Liaise with various stakeholders to manage information and deadlines
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Educated to degree level ideally Finance related
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, PivotCharts) and other Microsoft Office products with some understanding of excel modelling
- Good with numbers and financial data
- High organisation, prioritisation skills and high level of accuracy in work
- Action driver who likes to get things done and get stuck in
- Self-starter with an inquisitive mind
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience either in Finance or accounting role
The Company truly believe in rewarding hard work either through their amazing recognition culture and truly understanding the power of saying “Thank You” and “Great job” to a total reward package including:
- Company and performance related bonus
- Generous pension with company contribution
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service
- International career opportunities
- Pick ‘n’ Mix Benefits to convert into your very own benefits plan unique to you with options including gym membership, health screening and travel insurance
That’s not to mention the sociable side of things from charity and family events and of course the Christmas party! The Company doesn’t need an excuse to have fun, evident from the moment you walk into their office.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4810
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk