Ingredient Mixing Manufacturing Operative who has the ability to follow recipes and work within a food manufacturing environment is required for a well-established factory in Heckington, Lincolnshire.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you have food factory experience and are looking for a new role, we would like to hear from you!
SALARY: up to £10.93 per Hour (depending on experience and shift pattern) + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Heckington, Lincolnshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
DAY SHIFT HOURS: Monday to Friday, Week 1 work 06:00 – 14:00 Hours / Week 2 work 14:00 – 22,00 Hours (8 Hour Rotating Days)
NIGHT SHIFT HOURS: Monday to Friday, 22:00 – 06:00 Hours (8 Hour Nights)
We have numerous new job opportunities for an Ingredient Mixing Manufacturing Operative who has the ability to follow recipes and work within a food manufacturing environment.
Working as an Ingredient Mixing Manufacturing Operative you will assist in the safe, efficient and accurate running of the Mixing Room within the factory.
As the Ingredient Mixing Manufacturing Operative you will pay close attention to safety for yourself and others whilst operating the machinery and work to defined KPIs to ensure production timescales are met.
Your duties as the Ingredient Mixing Manufacturing Operative include:
- Operate the machinery in a safe manner
- Be vigilant and report breakdowns to the Engineering Teams to minimise any downtime
- Meet set KPIs and production deadlines
- Liaise with the Quality Team and ensure a safe production environment
- Handle heavy loads, especially when loading ingredients into the machines
- You’ll need to understand Good Manufacturing Practice compliance
- You’ll possess good administration skills in order to complete various paperwork
- Ability to handle heavy loads
- 25 days annual leave, with an additional holiday purchase scheme
- ‘Paycare’ Company paid Health Care scheme
- Company Pension & Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuous support to local charities
- Training and development opportunities to ensure your training is up to date and that you have the qualifications required for your role!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7804
Full-Time, Permanent Factory Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Heckington, Lincolnshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk