Manufacturing Department Supervisor / Team Leader who has good leadership and supervisory experience with working knowledge or Microsoft Word and Excel and good communication and problem-solving skills is required for a well-established Company based in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Dependant on Skills and Experience
LOCATION: Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 05:45 – 18:00 (4on / 4off Shift Pattern)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing Department Supervisor / Team Leader who has good leadership and supervisory experience with working knowledge or Microsoft Word and Excel and good communication and problem-solving skills.
Working as the Manufacturing Department Supervisor / Team Leader you will assist in the day-to-day running of production in conjunction with the Site Management Team.
As the Manufacturing Department Supervisor / Team Leader you will motivate the team to meet tight deadlines and operate static and mobile plant machinery when needed.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Manufacturing Department Supervisor / Team Leader include:
- Managing and organising the team in their daily duties to ensure production targets and quality requirements are met
- Operating static and mobile plant when needed
- Assisting with developing, reviewing and updating production related processes, policies and procedures in consultation with your Line Manager and other staff
- Adhering to the Company’s procedures and policies
- Maintaining Housekeeping standards
- Conducting team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Providing encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous team leading/supervisory experience ideally gained in a similar environment
- Show good communication, problem solving and leadership skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be able to use their own initiative to achieve tasks
- Have working knowledge of word/excel
- Be health & safety minded
- Have the ability to take charge, motivate and direct others
Forklift truck, loading shovel and/or telehandler license and/or experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5759
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk