Apprenticeship Training Officer, Management Learning and Development Coach / Regional Trainer that has experience coaching Apprentices through Team Leader / Supervisor standards with the ability to deliver management coaching up to a Level 3 standard is required by a leading, specialist, vocational College based in London.
SALARY: £28,000 pro rata + up to £3,600 bonus (based on KPI’s)
TYPE: 12 - 16 Months Fixed Term Contract
AREA COVERED: The majority of your training will be carried out within the London area.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Apprenticeship Training Officer, Management Learning and Development Coach / Regional Trainer that has experience coaching Apprentices through Team Leader / Supervisor standards with the ability to deliver management coaching up to a Level 3 standard.
Working as the Apprenticeship Training Officer, Management Learning and Development Coach / Regional Trainer you will be responsible for maintaining and training a caseload of (up to 60) work based apprenticeship candidates.
As the Apprenticeship Training Officer, Management Learning and Development Coach / Regional Trainer you will coach and train Apprentices through Team Leader/supervisor standards ensuring timely progression and completion of programme elements ready for their gateway assessment. Including English and Maths where applicable
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join a well-established, leading specialist vocational college. The college achieved an OFSTED Grade 2 (Good) during its last inspection and holds the Matrix Standard for Internal and External Advice, Information and Guidance and the Investors in People (IIP)Gold Standard.
The college is open all year and operates without term breaks. Courses start throughout the year and learners can enrol and start their course during any month of the year.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Apprenticeship Training Officer, Management Learning and Development Coach / Regional Trainer:
- Ability to deliver management coaching up to a Level 3 standard to support and develop apprentices
- Visiting apprentices in the workplace and assessing them as part of their Apprenticeship standard to ensure the successful outcome for the Apprenticeship in line with contractual requirements and targets
- Prepare, agree and review target with each apprentice. Capturing any evidence to support the apprentice’s end point assessment show case portfolio
- Visit apprentices at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance
- Delivery and assessment of English and Maths where required for an apprentice and meet set target dates for completion
- Carry out 8 weekly reviews with apprentices and their managers/mentors ensuring all party involvement
- Manage and maintain apprentice evidence in line with SFA and ofqual audit requirements
- To deliver to own targets to ensure overall contracts and/or service level agreements are complied with both in terms of volumes and stakeholders expectations’
- Identify business solutions to meet client needs
- To ensure the delivery of training is in line with each client’s needs and internal company objectives
- Attend standardisation and development meetings as necessary to ensure current product and delivery knowledge is provided to the customer
- Rearrange visits cancelled by the apprentice in timely manner to ensure no significant gaps in learning delivery
- Maintain and record own CPD with regard to technical expertise and trainer-assessor skills
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Significant experience within the Occupational area
- Functional Skills in Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent
- Management diploma Level 3 or significant experience in management delivery
- Able to communicate effectively and motivate via written, face to face, email and telephone media to a range of audiences (employers, apprentices, customers and senior managers)
- Able to work effectively on own initiative to a very high standard
- Able and willing if needed to travel nationwide throughout the UK and stay away from home as required
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines including dealing with difficult and stressful situations
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Working with SFA/ESF/ Government funded contracts
- Working in a Retail or Beauty Retail environment
- Current experience of Work Based Learning and new Apprenticeship standards
- Experience of effective communication and reporting within a retail/customer service/back of house sectors
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Temporary Contract Education / Teaching Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk