Part-Qualified or Qualified (CIMA) Management Accountant who is self-starting and motivated with sharp problem solving skills and an exceptional eye for detail is required by a well-established Company based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, Lancashire
** Study Support Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Part-Qualified or Qualified Management Accountant that is self-starting and motivated with sharp problem solving skills and an exceptional eye for detail.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for financial reporting, analysis and operational cost control.
This is predominately a stand-alone role with the support of a part-time bookkeeper, so you must be confident in your own ability to run the finance function for the business.
Working as the Management Accountant you will have the opportunity to ‘put your own stamp’ on the Company’s processes and systems as this is a new position within the Company.
If you’re part-qualified the Company will support your study to become certified.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Management Accountant:
- Timely monthly management accounts and analysis
- Quarterly and annual financial accounts
- Weekly cash-flow management and analysis
- KPI / MI information to support decision making
- Monthly payroll submission and maintenance
- Preparation of business budgets and variance analysis
- Streamlining accounting processes and controls
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Support grant applications, monitoring and claims processes
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Sharp problem solving skills and an exceptional eye for detail
- Superior mathematical skills
- Operates with the utmost integrity, commitment and highest degree of self-motivation
- A proficient and professional communicator
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritise activities and self-manage
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Part-Qualified or CIMA Qualified (Study Support Provided)
- Experience within a similar position, ideally within a small or start up business
- Experience of Xero financial package beneficial but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4208
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk