Management Accountant who is either CIMA, ACCA qualified or equivalent or part-qualified and working towards a professional accountancy qualification with previous commercial experience is required for a well-established Company based in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Excellent Benefits Package
LOCATION: Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Management Accountant who is either CIMA, ACCA qualified or equivalent or part-qualified and working towards a professional accountancy qualification with previous commercial experience.
Working as the Management Accountant you will provide regular support for the Finance Business Partner.
As the Management Accountant, you will prepare balance sheet budgets and forecasts, monitoring actual period end results against budget together with year-end preparation and carrying out all ancillary functions related to these areas.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a large and successful Group that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Management Accountant:
- Monitor and manage the monthly Gross Revenue and Inventory Governance
- Production of accounting budgets; collating data from operations, supply chain and supporting the capacity planning aspects
- Monitor job costs and reporting variations to assist in reduction of such costs
- Assist Finance Business Partner with the preparation of monthly management accounts, half yearly and annual returns to Group
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management reports, presentations and commentaries
- Continuously challenge and improve the accuracy, range and presentation of financial and management information to provide high quality analytical support to the business and to highlight key risks to the Finance Manager
- Liaise with the Supply Chain team to assist in the accurate forecasting and reporting of sales and order bank
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliation. Explanation of variances
- Internal control on financial policies and procedures
- Review and maintenance of the standard costing regime
- Assist Finance Business Partner with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for profit and loss, inventory and other supplementary information
- Support monthly inventory valuation process
- Foreign Exchange hedging; ensuring compliance with IFRS Regulations
- Ad-hoc accounting exercises
- Manage the cost centres and review with Departmental heads
- Asset under construction management
- Responsible for management and control of Capex on site
- Governance around headcount and payroll
- CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent or part-qualified working towards professional accountancy qualification
- Educated to degree standard or similar
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent numeracy / analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess high level drive and determination to deliver to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Previous experience in operational or commercially focused business
- Divisional or Group reporting in a larger company
- Manufacturing accounting knowledge
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactively driving improvements in standards and processes
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5435
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk