Management Accountant who is either ACCA / ACMA qualified or equivalent, or part-qualified and working towards a professional accountancy qualification with previous commercial experience in financial processes, and working knowledge of accounting systems and principles is required for a well-established company based in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester.
LOCATION: Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Management Accountant who is either ACCA / ACMA qualified or equivalent, or part-qualified and working towards a professional accountancy qualification with previous commercial experience in financial processes, and working knowledge of accounting systems and principles.
Working as the Management Accountant, you will help strengthen the Finance Team of this fast-growing company, delivering its ongoing commitment to excellence in its control and reporting processes.
In this key role as the Management Accountant, you will support the business in a number of ways, including: providing management information, developing KPIs, managing planning & budgeting processes and supporting non-financial managers with financial analysis and expertise.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Management Accountant:
- Contribute to the development of financial controls for all group companies
- Work with business managers to develop KPI and profit reporting, analysis and commentary
- Provide financial support to evaluate commercial initiatives
- Assist in the development of product/customer profitability analysis
- Assist in the management of the budget and forecasting processes: stress-test assumptions, challenge business managers, provide commentary
- Full end-to-end monthly management accounting
- Year-end accounts & audit support
- Assist the group Finance Manager in supporting the IT requirements of the business and in developing/implementing various IT initiatives
- Liaise with the group’s Central Finance office, providing analysis and commentary as required to strict deadlines
- Contribute to the development of data analysis to support business objectives
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualified or part-qualified account (ACCA/ACMA or equivalent) with demonstrable skill and experience in financial processes
- A working knowledge of accounting systems and principles is essential
- IT skills essential, with excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience of process costing advantageous
- Demonstrable ability to proactively identify, follow up and resolve problems
- Track record of success in dealing with non-financial managers
- Flexible; prepared to support departmental objectives at all levels
- Team worker required, to fit in with a small team and help develop departmental methods and objectives
- Organised, logical problem solver required with demonstrable ability to question and influence business processes and decisions
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5755
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk