Maintenance Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader who has good team leadership and management skills with experience working with plant and machinery equipment preferably within a heavy manufacturing industry is required for a well-established Company based in Tilbury, Essex.
LOCATION: Tilbury, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 48 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader who has good team leadership and management skills with experience working with plant and machinery equipment preferably within a heavy manufacturing industry.
Working as the Maintenance Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader you will oversee the day to day running of the maintenance function for the site.
As the Maintenance Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader you will motivate your team, driving performance and find cost effective solutions to engineering and production problems, implementing modifications and improvements to optimise the plants performance.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Maintenance Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader your duties and responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the engineering team and the maintenance scheduling planning
- Implement and operate a planned maintenance schedule that meets the job purpose statement, within the site’s key performance targets
- Seek cost effective solutions to engineering/production problems, implement modifications and improvements as required to maintain optimum plant performance
- Manage site activities in respect of employees and contractors, ensuring compliance with health, safety, site and legal requirements
- Identify training needs and action accordingly to ensure continual development of maintenance team
- Manage stock of spares to meet operating requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with plant and machinery preferably in a heavy manufacturing industry
- Be able to influence and gain commitment at all levels
- Be able to motivate and drive the team’s performance
- Have a good understanding of both mechanical and electrical engineering to support the multiskilled engineers
- Flexibility, confidence and use of initiative are essential, as the role requires quick thinking and the ability to change plans at short notice, enabling the department to offer an efficient and effective service
- Must have a proven background in management and leadership and a strong ability to challenge, influence and motivate at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of coaching, motivating and engaging a team: demonstrating assertiveness and decision-making skills and have a ‘can do’ attitude to your work
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5886
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Tilbury, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk