Maintenance & Facilities Manager who has excellent line management and organisational skills with good commercial awareness with the ability to make operational and service decisions is required for a successful and internationally growing Company.
Successful candidates will need the appropriate Health & Safety and FM qualifications (NEBOSH required) with previous FM experience within an Office, Warehouse and / or Distribution Centre environment.
SALARY: Very Competitive + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Your role will be split between the distribution centre in Clifton Moor and the offices in Holgate, York
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST live within the York area as you need the ability to respond quickly to emergencies / critical incidents and out of hours call outs covering the distribution centre in Clifton Moor and the offices in Holgate.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Maintenance & Facilities Manager who has excellent line management and organisational skills with good commercial awareness with the ability to make operational and service decisions.
Working as the Maintenance & Facilities Manager you will be predominantly based at the Clifton Moor site. This is a multi-site role with time split between the impressive Clifton Moor distribution centre and the Company’s modern Holgate offices both in York, North Yorkshire.
As the Maintenance & Facilities Manager, you will coordinate and manage the annual maintenance programs, external contractors and the internal maintenance team to deliver a high standard of compliant buildings management.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Maintenance & Facilities Manager:
- Facilities management for corporate offices, warehousing and distribution environment with both functional and compliance responsibilities
- Managing a medium sized team of various facilities support members across multiple sites
- Managing yours and the team’s schedules to ensure smooth running of the facilities department
- Contractor site management
- Providing considered leadership in a multifaceted, fast paced environment
- Making informed decisions in line with the commercial interests of the business from a health & safety perspective
Role Requirements - To be successful in your application, please ensure that your experience aligns with the following:
- Previous experience in Facilities Management
- Appropriate Health & Safety and FM Qualifications (NEBOSH required)
- Good commercial awareness
- Good broad knowledge of facilities systems and best practices
- Ability to project positively and proactively
- Able to make operational and service decisions within the role objectives
- Strong line management and influencing skills
- Experience in contractor site management
- Highly professional and autonomous work ethic
- Able to divide time between departments and projects
- Ability to respond quickly to emergencies/critical incidents/out of hours call outs
- As this position is multi-site, you must have a clean, valid UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle
- You MUST be local to both sites (Clifton Moor and Holgate, York) as the role will include out of hours emergency call outs
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount on all musical products
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
- Corporate eye care
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free flu jabs
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to further your career with a dynamic, growing Company, where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work - please apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5544
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Clifton Moor and Holgate, York, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk