Maintenance Coordinator with a Control & Instrumentation Engineering background and previous experience of working with automated process systems is required for a well-established Company based in Canvey Island, Essex.
SALARY: £47,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + Benefits (includes Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension 5% match contribution)
LOCATION: Canvey Island, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator that has a Control & Instrumentation Engineering background with previous experience of working with automated process systems.
Working as the Maintenance Coordinator you will deliver the engineering aspects of the Company’s maintenance plan and contract service level agreements.
As the Maintenance Coordinator, you will support the Engineering Manager with the mechanical and electrical development of the Site and implement systems and procedures to assist in this process.
This position would suit an Electronic / Electrical Engineer or a Mechanical Engineer with electrical qualifications and experience that is looking for more of an office based role, coordinating works with Contractors and Third Party Companies.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Maintenance Coordinator:
- Oversee planned preventive maintenance and inspections of electrical equipment, instrumentation, and site control systems
- Assess break-downs of electrical equipment, instrumentation, and site control systems and determining the plan for repair. This includes liaison with specialist contractors and coordination with site Operations team to plan/permit repairs
- Data entry into the Company’s internal system to keep asset records up to date
- Preparing budgets, tender documentation, and tender evaluations for planned works
- Attend and participate in risk assessments and Health & Safety meetings
- Undertake Permit-to-Work and house-keeping audits (Auditing training will be given)
- Liaise with contractors, check and approve RAMS as required
- Provide support to the Engineering Manager
- Interface with Site Project Teams as required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Higher National Certificate or Diploma (HNC/HND) or equivalent in a Control, Electrical / Electronic or Instrumentation biased Engineering-based field
- Proven experience of working with automated process systems
- Experience with some form of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or Asset Management System, although not essential as training can be offered for the specific system
- Understanding of Control of Work systems
- Understanding of the Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Ability to adapt to different environments
- Committed to own Continued Professional Development (CPD) in the industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to analyse numerical data
- Organised with good time management skills
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant field is preferred
- European Engineering Material Users Association (EEMUA) 159 qualified would be beneficial, but not a necessity
- Experience in the petrochemical/oil/gas industry preferred, or similar hazardous industry
- Previous experience working as an Electronic / Electrical Engineer or a Mechanical Engineer with electrical qualifications and experience that is looking for more of an office based role
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4686
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Canvey Island, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk