Mailroom Assistant / Post Room Operative / Mail Sorter with previous experience of Mailroom Operations in a similar role as well as having excellent customer service experience is required for a well-established global company based in Bury, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £21,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Bury, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Mailroom Assistant / Post Room Operative / Mail Sorter with previous experience of Mailroom Operations in a similar role as well as having excellent customer service experience.
Working as a Mailroom Assistant / Post Room Operative / Mail Sorter you will work as part of a team to ensure the efficient, effective and proactive running of the company’s mailroom service.
As a Mailroom Assistant / Post Room Operative / Mail Sorter you will be required to perform a variety of tasks related to the mailroom and will flexibly and proactively respond to any client requirements as and when necessary. Functions will include manual handling.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Mailroom Assistant / Post Room Operative / Mail Sorter will include:
- Be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent the company on site promoting excellent customer service
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Deal with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone
- File and retrieve documents, within an established filing system
- Book and receipt of courier items
- Process archive files and tracking signature movements using the on-site computer systems
- Promoting excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people
- Work accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines with the ability to remain calm
- Basic IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web
- Work shifts on a flexible pattern
- Knowledge of UK & international mailing arrangements is desirable but not essential
- Experience of Mailroom Operations
- Comfortable working in a team
- All roles will be expected to undertake manual handling duties within their physical capabilities
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8634
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bury, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk