Mail Room Operative / Postal Administrative Assistant with knowledge of UK and International mailing / postal arrangements, that has excellent customer service skills and works to a high level of accuracy is required for a well-established Company based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time
WORKING HOURS: 27.5 Hours per Week (0800 – 1330 Hours, Monday to Friday)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Mail Room Operative / Postal Administrative Assistant with knowledge of UK and International mailing / postal arrangements, that has excellent customer service skills and works to a high level of accuracy.
Working as the Mail Room Operative / Postal Administrative Assistant within the Mailroom Team you will assist the team in the efficient, effective and proactive running of the mailroom service.
As the Mail Room Operative / Postal Administrative Assistant, you will provide the backbone of the Company’s managed service operations and will perform a variety of tasks related to the mailroom function, and will flexibly and proactively respond to any client requirements as and when necessary.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Mail Room Operative / Postal Administrative Assistant:
- The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent the Company on site promoting excellent customer service
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with setting up of meeting rooms
- Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone
- Filing and retrieving documents, within an established filing system
- Booking and receipt of courier items
- Processing of archive files and tracking signature movements using the onsite computer systems
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Knowledge of UK & International mailing arrangements
- Customer service and complaint handling
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people
- Working shifts on a flexible pattern
- Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Basic IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web
You will be expected to undertake manual handling duties within your physical capabilities. It is therefore, essential that if you have a disability which will limit your ability to undertake this type of work, you alert the Company at interview to this.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4185
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk