Machine Shop Foreperson / Manufacturing Workshop Supervisor who has excellent team leadership, organisational and time management skills with experience using general woodworking equipment and hand tools, CNC programming and CNC machining and the ability to read and understand joinery shop CAD drawings is required for a well-established Joinery Manufacturing Fit-Out Company based in Dagenham, Essex.
SALARY: £41,000 - £45,000 per annum
LOCATION: Dagenham, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 44 Hours per Week, Plus Overtime when Required
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will need CNC programming skills
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Machine Shop Foreperson / Manufacturing Workshop Supervisor who has excellent team leadership, organisational and time management skills with experience using general woodworking equipment and hand tools, CNC programming and CNC machining and the ability to read and understand joinery shop CAD drawings
Working as the Machine Shop Foreperson / Manufacturing Workshop Supervisor you will be a ‘hands on’ leader, who will effectively deliver high-quality joinery / wood-based products.
As the Machine Shop Foreperson / Manufacturing Workshop Supervisor you will ensure the products are produced cost-effectively, efficiently and on-time with the highest positive impact to the financial bottom line.
As a successful candidate you will join a market leading Joinery Manufacturing Fit-Out Company and have an excellent opportunity to work on some great commercial projects.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Machine Shop Foreperson / Manufacturing Workshop Supervisor your duties and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the workshops daily operations and employees with hiring responsibilities
- Scheduling production schedules to meet deadlines
- Understanding Company product lines, equipment and machinery, assembly standards and installation techniques
- Enforcing quality assurance standards
- Enforcing safety standards
- Interact with all levels of management
- Maintaining factory equipment
- Reading and understanding joinery shop CAD drawings
- Working to manufacturing deadlines
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Prior management and supervisory / foreman experience with hiring responsibilities
- Excellent English communications skills
- Experience in CNC programming and CNC machining (Homag / WoodWop experience highly desirable)
- Ability to read and understand joinery shop CAD drawings
- Experience with general woodworking equipment and hand tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Quality and safety conscious
- Ability to drive bottom line results while maintaining service orientation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5353
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dagenham, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk