Machine Operator / Rotational Moulding Operative Wanted.
Candidates with experience operating machines and using hand tools within the plastic moulding industry is preferred. However, Training for a suitable candidate will be considered.
As a successful candidate you will be a member within this well-established Design and Manufacturing Company based in Isleworth, Hounslow.
LOCATION: Isleworth, Hounslow, Middlesex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Additional Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Machine Operator / Rotational Moulding Operative. However, training for a candidate showing enthusiasm and a willingness to learn will be considered.
Working as a Machine Operator / Rotational Moulding Operative you will be a key member and you will learn to operate the carrousel rotational moulding machine, prepare tools and finish mouldings for final production assembly.
A Machine Operator / Rotational Moulding Operative with previous experience in the industry will be looked on as an advantage, physical capability and well-being is also required in this heavy industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Machine Operator / Rotational Moulding Operative your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Operate a carrousel rotational moulding machine with the appropriate program training provided
- Prepare Tools for production
- Accurately weigh out powder and prepare raw materials in line with the bill of materials provided
- Load the raw materials and unload moulded products from the Rota moulding tools
- Perform secondary operations on the moulded products using hand and semi-automated tools removing excess materials
- Inspect moulded products for defects and irregularities
- Assist with tool changeovers using the gantry crane
- Understand and work from written and verbal instructions
- Daily housekeeping ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Follow all safety operating procedures including the use of appropriate PPE
- Participate in regular continuous improvement and waste management activities
- Experience in operating machines is preferrable and an advantage
- Understanding the principles of plastic rotational moulding or a similar manufacturing process.
- Experience in using hand tools
- Physical ability to stand, sit squat, kneel, stretch, grasp and handle objects
- Ability to lift heavy objects safely
- Ability to effectively communicate and work well within a team
- Ability to read, learn and apply technical information
- Ability to work in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Ability to work in a warmer than normal conditions during summer months
- Forklift trained is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6755
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Isleworth, Hounslow, Middlesex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk