Manufacturing Machine Operative / Factory Process Operator with good communication and time management skills, who takes pride in their work and work area is required for a well-established Global International Company based in Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: Starting Salary £23,500
LOCATION: Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 48 Hours per week, 06.00 – 18.00 Tuesday to Friday
** Full Training Provided **
** Multiple Jobs Available **
Due to an increase in demand for 2021 we have multiple vacancies for Manufacturing Machine Operatives / Factory Process Operators at the company’s Chinley site. Candidates will have good communication and time management skills and will take pride in their work and work area.
Working as a Manufacturing Machine Operative / Factory Process Operator you will join a team that essentially makes large volumes of recipes for PVC compounds.
As the Manufacturing Machine Operative / Factory Process Operator you will separate materials by hand into different categories. These materials are then processed through the granulator and into bulk bags. The bags are then removed and replaced.
This role also involves filing in paperwork and scanning the weights of the materials into SAP and labelling bags of materials.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to advance within a successfully growing global international company.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Manufacturing Machine Operative / Factory Process Operator:
- Separating waste products into separate colours
- Use of an FLT / Bobcat (licence preferred but not essential)
- Following health and safety procedures and working safely at all times
- Manually completing hourly production sheet in an accurate and timely manner
- Working to daily targets using effective time management skills
- The successful candidates for the role will preferably have the following:
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Physically fit as the role requires a certain amount of lifting up to 25 kg bags
- Takes pride in work and work area
- Has an awareness and interest in the environment
- FLT / Bobcat licence preferred – but not essential
Full training will be given. The Company is looking for people who are enthusiastic and who are keen to learn.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7022
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk