Logistics & Loading Bay Joinery Manufacturing Team Leader / Chargehand who has good ‘hands on’ leadership and supervisory skills with joinery experience is required for a well-established Joinery Manufacturing Fit-Out Company based in Dagenham, Essex.
SALARY: £35,000 - £41,000 per annum
LOCATION: Dagenham, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 44 Hours per Week, Plus Overtime when Required
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have previous experience as a Joiner with good supervisory / team leadership skills and transport and logistics / Goods In / Goods Out Warehouse experience
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Logistics & Loading Bay Joinery Manufacturing Team Leader / Chargehand who has good ‘hands on’ leadership and supervisory skills with joinery experience.
Working as the Logistics & Loading Bay Joinery Manufacturing Team Leader / Chargehand you will control the loading bay to ensure the Company’s goods are leaving the site on time. You will also oversee the labelling to ensure the delivery information is correct.
As the Logistics & Loading Bay Joinery Manufacturing Team Leader / Chargehand you will also be responsible for controlling Goods in and helping the Joinery Workshop Manager when required.
As a successful candidate you will be a ‘hands on’ leader, who will effectively deliver a high-quality product that is produced cost-effectively, efficiently and on-time wit the highest impact to the financial bottom line.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Logistics & Loading Bay Joinery Manufacturing Team Leader / Chargehand:
- Control of loading the Company’s bespoke goods being delivered to various client sites
- Overseeing of correct labelling and producing accurate delivery ticket’s
- Helping the Joinery Workshop Manager
- Read and understand joinery workshop CAD drawings
- Drive the FLT / Forklift Truck (training will be provided if necessary)
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working as a Joiner with supervisor / team leadership skills
- Experience working in transport and logistics / Goods In / Goods Out Warehouse experience
- Ability to read and understand joinery workshop CAD drawings
- Excellent English communications skills
- Ability to drive a FLT / Forklift Truck would be an advantage, but training will be provided if necessary
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5352
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dagenham, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk