Load Inspector & Vehicle Banksman / Site Operative / FLT Driver who has experience operating a forklift truck, static machinery and general labouring is required for a well-established recycling and manufacturing Company based in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire.
SALARY: Competitive (Dependant on the Licences Held)
LOCATION: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 48 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Having a Forklift Truck / FLT licence or experience operating a Forklift is essential, with previous experience preferably gained from working within a depot, warehouse or manufacturing environment.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Load Inspector & Vehicle Banksman / Site Operative / FLT Driver who has experience operating a forklift truck, static machinery and general labouring.
Working as the Load Inspector & Vehicle Banksman / Site Operative / FLT Driver you will manage the process of vehicles tipping on site and inspection of loads to ensure that the correct grade of wood is being brought in, in conjunction with customer contracts to meet quality standards.
As the Load Inspector & Vehicle Banksman / Site Operative / FLT Driver, you other duties include:
- To take charge of and safely direct all vehicles coming on to the site
- Inspect all loads to determine the grade of wood brought in
- Ensure that all loads are free from contamination and direct fellow colleagues to assist in this process
- Completing paperwork to ensure that all vehicles are logged and wood grades highlighted
- liaise with the customer services team to highlight any issues
- Be compliant with site health & safety procedures on site
As a successful candidate you:
- MUST hold a Forklift Truck / FLT licence or will have experience operating forklifts
- Have the ability to influence and gain commitment at all levels
- Able to work within a small team
- Able to work unsupervised
- Flexibility, confidence and use of initiative are essential, as the role requires quick thinking and the ability to change plans at short notice, enabling the department to offer an efficient and effective service
- To be able to take charge and show authority
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7306
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk