Lift Service Supervisor who has excellent team management and organisational skills with previous lift maintenance and repair experience is required to join out team at Jackson Lift Group, a family owned national company.
SALARY: Excellent Salary
BENEFITS: Company Car plus participation in the profit pool sharing scheme after qualifying period, contributory pension scheme, company private health care scheme and cashback healthcare scheme after qualifying period
LOCATION: Lichfield, Staffordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Lift Service Supervisor who has excellent team management and organisational skills with previous lift maintenance and repair experience.
Working as the Lift Service Supervisor your duties will include:
- Managing a team of Service Engineers in a busy area for routine maintenance breakdowns
- Updating information and responding to messages using the company computer network
- Processing service reports, callout reports, client/consultants survey reports, thorough examination reports, client correspondence, ordering or materials and audit inspections
- Conducting risk assessments / release training
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain spare parts and overseeing specialist sub-contractors works
Jackson are a family owned and run business where quality of service and the needs of our customer always come first.
Since our inception in 1979, we have grown to become the largest independent lift, escalator and cradle maintenance company in the UK today. An accomplishment only achievable due to the absolute commitment of our staff to meet our customers requirements.
As the Lift Service Supervisor you will have the following:
- Applicants should have a strong bias in left maintenance / repair
- It is essential that you should be self-motivated to help with the development of the service department
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate with clients, suppliers and employees
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6722
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Jackson Lift Group