Night Shift Legal Document Production Technician who has an eye for detail with excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required by a well-established company in the City of London.
SALARY: £38,000 per annum plus a £6,000 Shift Allowance + Benefits
LOCATION: City of London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week / Night Shift, Midnight to 08:00hrs
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Night Shift Legal Document Production Technician who has an eye for detail with excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Night Shift Legal Document Production Technician you will ensure that all document amendments, alterations, and revisions are done to the highest standard and to the customers’ satisfaction at all times.
As the Night Shift Legal Document Production Technician you will be responsible for contributing towards a first-class customer service being offered and delivered to clients from the department. You will ensure that job specifications and requirements are correctly and concisely followed, liaising with the customer and Team Leader if in doubt.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Night Shift Legal Document Production Technician include:
- The primary function is to deliver a first-class service to the client and customers
- Excellent customer focus will be pivotal to the successful delivery of objectives
- Promote other Document Services
- Show experience by offering advice on particular ways to complete requests should the requestor not have the knowledge
- Carry out the document amends and revisions as requested by the customer
- Carry out other requests within the departmental remit – digital dictation, repairing documents, organisation charts, presentations as examples
- Using Workflow tool to check jobs in and out and to update changes to the workflow
- Quality Controlling of work before final submission
- Work with the shift Team Leader to ensure that prioritised jobs are done by deadline and importance
- Field general enquiries into the department when required
- Be able to book jobs into the Workflow tool and job queue
- Be able to work shifts as agreed on Monday to Friday night inclusive
- Demonstrable leadership skills or the potential to do so
- Very PC literate and able to work across a range of software packages, especially Microsoft Word
- Follow instructions precisely and interpret or check any that are unclear
- Eye for detail and accurate in the work produced
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be able to communicate job specifications and be confident in dealing with multiple users
- Exceptional communication is essential in both written and verbal form
- Communications must be prompt, concise and clear
- Good customer focus is vitally important
- Working with deadlines and using all resources available to us is an essential requirement to managing workload on a daily basis
- Managing client expectations as best practice
- Being able to build client relationships will be hugely beneficial to the success of this role
- Previous experience in a legal Document Production role
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7569
Full-Time, Permanent Administrative Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in City of London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk