Legal Assistant / Administrator / Paralegal who has a passion for law, a strong work ethic and recent knowledge and experience working within a busy Departmental Team in a local high street practice is required for a well-established Law Firm based in Bristol, Somerset, South West England.
SALARY: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
LOCATION: Bristol, Somerset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:15 and Saturdays 10:00-14:00 when required up to 4 times a year
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Legal Assistant / Administrator / Paralegal who has a passion for law, a strong work ethic and recent knowledge and experience working within a busy Departmental Team in a local high street practice.
Working as a Legal Assistant / Administrator / Paralegal you will experience a high volume of administrative tasks and in return will benefit from working alongside an experienced Partner and Solicitor on a Private Client caseload of Wills, Trusts and Estates and a Solicitor on a Family Law caseload of Divorce, Private Children Act Proceedings, Financial and Cohabitation matters.
As a Legal Assistant / Administrator / Paralegal you will work for a firm that pride themselves on attracting high-calibre candidates to an inclusive working environment where all members of the team are proudly committed and driven by the personal service they offer to each and every one of their clients to establish that long-term relationship.
As a Legal Assistant / Administrator / Paralegal you will assist the team to ensure clients understand the full service the firm has to offer, so they return in the future when they reach that milestone or challenging time in their lives where they may require that further advice and support.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Have recent knowledge and experience working within a busy Departmental Team in a local high street practice
- Be local to the Clifton, Bristol or surrounding area
- Have strong communication and client care skills to ensure our clients receive an efficient, reliable and friendly service over the telephone, in written correspondence and face to face
- Demonstrate initiative and be flexible and proactive in their support to the departments and the wider office team
- Be a team player but also be able to work autonomously
- Maintain electronic and physical files so they remain up to date
- Have the ability to manage their own workload, whilst maintaining attention to detail and have excellent typing skills
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Digital Dictation
- Be passionate about law and have a strong work ethic
Each individual is encouraged to strive to fulfil their individual professional development goals, whilst working for and being part of a busy Departmental Team within a firm that is looking to expand.
- Career progression
- A flexi time allowance
- Competitive salary
- A great work-life balance
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Optional annual flu vaccinations
- Corporate eye care scheme
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7730
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bristol, Somerset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk