Apprenticeship Learning and Development Trainer / Coach that has experience training and coaching students towards the Team Leader / Supervisor apprenticeship standards within a Retail and / or Beauty Retail environment is required by a leading vocational college based in London.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) + up to £4,000 Bonus
TYPE: Contract to Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Apprenticeship Learning and Development Trainer / Coach that has experience training and coaching students towards the Team Leader / Supervisor apprenticeship standards within a Retail and / or Beauty Retail environment.
Working as the Apprenticeship Learning and Development Trainer / Coach you will coach students through the Team Leader / Supervisor apprenticeship standards ensuring the students’ progress and complete all the programme elements in time for their gateway assessment.
As the Apprenticeship Learning and Development Trainer / Coach you will manage a caseload of up to 45 students and have the ability to deliver management training up to Level 3 in order to support and develop the students towards the new Team Leader / Supervisor standards.
As a successful candidate, you will join the college’s Apprenticeship Department, which is a small, friendly, fast paced and enjoyable environment. The Department is responsible for the effective delivery of apprenticeship standards and framework to meet college KPIs. Apprenticeships delivery must ensure that apprentices have a varied and engaging learning experience whilst ensuring that effective use is made of the available resources and e-portfolio to be able to monitor and check progress.
The Apprenticeship Department provides high levels of customer service to both internal and external clients. In order to achieve this, it is important for all communication to be dealt with effectively, efficiently and in a friendly yet professional manner at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Apprenticeship Learning and Development Trainer / Coach:
- Ability to deliver management training up to a Level 3 in order to support and develop apprentices towards the new Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Standards
- Visit apprentices in the workplace and develop their knowledge and skills
- Prepare, agree and review targets with each student. Capturing any evidence to support the apprentice’s end point assessment
- Visit candidates at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, prepare for and undertake work/evidence, and provide feedback on performance
- Where required, deliver and assess elements of English and mathematics functional skills at Level 2 to meet set target dates for completion
- Conduct H&S checks at the apprentice’s workplace to confirm compliance
- Carry out 8-10 weekly reviews with apprentices and manager/mentor to monitor, update and keep all parties informed on the apprentice’s progress
- Manage and maintain apprentice evidence
- Ensure the delivery of training is in line with each client’s needs and internal company objectives
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Functional Skills in Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent
- A Management qualification at a minimum of Level 3/equivalent, or significant experience in management delivery
- Significant experience within the Occupational area
- Working with strict deadlines and targets with evidence of achievement rates
- Working with a diverse client base and experience of organising own diary
- Experience in delivery of Management programmes
- Managing a caseload of apprentices (minimum 40) and meeting timely achievement
- Assessors Award or willingness to work towards achieving
- Cert Ed/DTLLS or willingness to work towards achieving
- Working with ESFA/ Government funded contracts
- Working in a Retail or Beauty Retail environment
- Current experience of Work Based Learning and new Apprenticeship Standards
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4129
Full-Time, Contract to Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Education / London Vocational College. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk