Fencer / Security Fencing Lead Installer who has experience in either commercial or residential fencing and experience of working on a construction site is required for a well for a well-established company.
SALARY: £31,590 per annum (equivalent of £13.50 per Hour) + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: This role will be field based at various customer sites covering a wide geographical area and will require occasional to regular overnight stays. The ideal candidate will be located in or around St Albans, Hertfordshire.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Full Driving Licence and a valid CSCS Card
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Fencer / Security Fencing Lead Installer who has experience in either commercial or residential fencing and experience of working on a construction site.
This role will play an integral part in helping to achieve the company’s strategic aim of becoming Europe’s No.1 premium perimeter protection brand.
Working as the Fencer / Security Fencing Lead Installer your will involve working outdoors in all weathers and is physically demanding.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Fencer / Security Fencing Lead Installer will include:
- Carry out and conduct all Health, Safety and equipment checks. Check drawings for site to ensure installation in correct area
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Ensure area of work is cordoned off and in place where work entails working near public areas
- Carry out product inventory check to ensure all products will fulfil the job requirement completely
- Verify alignment of structures and equipment and position structural components
- Measure and lay-out fence lines and hole positions following the instructions detailed on the drawing specification
- Mark reference points on construction materials
- Use digging equipment in line with breaking ground protocol guidelines
- Ensure appropriate PPE is worn for each task undertaken i.e., face masks for concrete mix, etc.
- Ensure full communication with clients / customers and Supervisors / Managers to ensure the smooth running of the job and that any problems are immediately identified for resolution
- Ensure the customer / client and Installation Supervisor is kept informed and that finished work is checked for accuracy, quality and completeness
As a successful candidate you will join a company that is a premium perimeter protection business in the construction and manufacturing industries. They manufacture, install, and service a wide range of security products including gates, barriers and fencing solutions and operate in over 25 countries globally.
The company has a unique market position in that they are the only UK business that offer the complete perimeter protection solution.
As the Fencer / Security Fencing Lead Installer you will have:
- Basic English and Maths skills
- Previous work experience in Demarcation Installation
- Good knowledge of perimeter protection products
- Wealth of experience working in installations
- Flexible, with the ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales
- Ability to understand drawings and plans
- Ability to read and understand health and safety documentation
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to resolve issues appropriately
- Collaborative with the ability to work as part of a team
- High level of personal and professional commitment
- CAT & Genny Training Certificate
- Abrasive Wheels Certificate
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Previous work experience within a company that provides end-to-end solutions
- Living allowance
- Company Van for business use
- Fuel Card
- Enhanced 33 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays (one more week than the statutory)
- Simply Health care cash plan via salary sacrifice
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Free On-site Parking
- £500 Employee Referral Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Parental Support & Counselling Services
- Employee Assistance Programme & Healthy Living App
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6736
Full-Time, Permanent Construction / Trades and Engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk