Automotive Manufacturing Lead Engineer who has good leadership with expert knowledge of commercial vehicles and manufacturing processes is required for a well-established company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Automotive Manufacturing Lead Engineer who has good leadership with expert knowledge of commercial vehicles and manufacturing processes.
Working as the Automotive Manufacturing Lead Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Advanced Concepts and Configuration Team to provide enough information to support business planning and eliminate technical risks
- Technical champion for vehicle attributes and performance properties for light trucks
- Work with the team to develop engineering solutions and layouts in order to provide frameworks and definition to detailed engineering specialist areas
- Define, construct and maintain vehicle CAD tree structures
- Develop technical business plans, to size projects and support risk based planning, supporting the product creation process deliverables
- Review and resolve package space allocation issues with various design functions to ensure overall product viability
- Support styling activities ensuring chassis/styling feasibility
As the Automotive Manufacturing Lead Engineer you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent technical qualification is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and experiences leading technical teams
- Detailed/expert knowledge of commercial vehicles and the manufacturing processes
- Proficient in Pro-Engineer (Creo/Windchill) CAD software
- Proven engagement with six sigma and continuous improvement techniques
- Self-motivating, possessing drive, initiative and an ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6994
Full-Time, Permanent Automotive Manufacturing Lead Engineer Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk