Laboratory Technician to assist the compound development team with material development and production support tasks is required for a well-established Global International Manufacturing Company based in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.
ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
On the job training will be provided, though it is expected that the successful candidate will have the necessary skills/capability to conduct themselves in a laboratory environment. Training needs will be assessed throughout the employment with a view to identifying specific requirements.
LOCATION: Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to assist the compound development team with material development and production support task.
Working as the Laboratory Technician you must be well organised and able to liaise effectively with internal and external customers.
As the Laboratory Technician you will have good writing skills and be computer literate and be familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Laboratory Technician include:
- Typical polymeric testing of products in the laboratory to specifications
- Assisting the compound development team with material development and production support tasks
- Providing test results reports
- Assisting with the control & purchasing of laboratory provisions
- Assisting with the maintenance of the library of test specifications
- Assisting with the management of service & calibration of test equipment
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks
- Carry out risk assessments for laboratory activities
- Ideally experienced in testing polymeric materials
- Formal qualification in Science or Materials/Polymer Technology (‘A’ level equivalent or higher preferred)
- Self-motivated, a team-player and enthusiastic
- Must be able to liaise effectively with internal and external customers
- Good writing skills a pre-requisite, must be computer literate e.g. familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- A working knowledge of ISO9000 Quality Systems would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7169
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk