Laboratory Technician to report to the R&D manager and will be tasked with supporting the development of new and existing business within the company’s new growth area of CaZn stabilisers is required for a well-established Global International Manufacturing Company based in Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands.
ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Candidates may not necessarily need to have formal qualifications in a related discipline as training for all tasks performed and equipment used will be provided. However, previous experience of working in a laboratory environment would be desirable.
SALARY: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
LOCATION: Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30-2.30 pm Friday (37.5 hours per week)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Laboratory Technician who will report to the R&D manager and be tasked with supporting the development of new and existing business within the company’s new growth area of CaZn stabilisers.
Working as the Laboratory Technician you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of PVC and its production processes, as well as PVC additives as well as having good communication skills, both verbally and within reports.
As the Laboratory Technician you will work closely with the current Development Technologists and be part of a growing team handling the fast turnaround of customer focussed projects.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Laboratory Technician include:
- Use of various test equipment and the interpretation of their results
- Timely production of task related presentations and reporting of results
- Assisting the QC department with advance testing
- Contributing to innovation of both the workplace and products
- Demonstrate a knowledge of PVC and its production processes, as well as PVC additives
- Be able to work under pressure whilst reliably and consistently producing high quality work
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Possess good communication skills, both verbally and within reports
- Be a logical thinker, with a systematic approach to problem solving
- Have a desire to learn new skills and techniques
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7168
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk