Knowledge, Internal Communications and Content Manager with previous CMS and Knowledge management experience is required by a well-established Company located in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Pension Plan, Life Assurance Cover, Flexible Benefits Scheme (Supporting you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle), Discounts and Savings from Retailers and Service Providers, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan)
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Knowledge, Internal Communications and Content Manager with previous CMS and Knowledge management experience.
Working as the Knowledge, Internal Communications and Content Manager you will be responsible for Knowledge Management in the Group. This is a new role and as such the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make this role their own.
As the Knowledge, Internal Communications and Content Manager you will be responsible for executing the Knowledge Management strategy and process activities, maintaining the knowledge and also promoting the importance of ‘Knowledge Management’ within the Group. This role reports into the Head of Corporate Communications.
Your responsibilities as the Knowledge, Internal Communications and Content Manager will also include leading on the development of a Knowledge Management strategy and implementing the associated plan. You will be responsible for a wide variety of activities related to managing key knowledge and information for the business and for providing colleagues with the documents they need for servicing stakeholders, including clients and staff.
You will also contribute to internal communications and content publishing for key company initiatives.
As a successful candidate you will have an opportunity to join a Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT. Lead on the development and ongoing maintenance of the Knowledge Management strategy, and ensure that the business has the ability to access the knowledge they need to do their jobs effectively
- INTRANET MANAGEMENT. Specific tasks include: Migrate content from a legacy content management systems to the new SharePoint intranet. Upload content onto SharePoint on an ongoing basis, using SharePoint web parts and templates
- Set standards for tagging, layout and metadata of the content. In addition check accuracy and resolve problems
- Be an expert and be accountable for knowledge management and promoting the benefits of effective Knowledge management
- Support intranet engagement and act as a champion for the intranet – along with the internal comms team, respond to website members in a timely manner and engage them in meaningful knowledge exchange
- Document and share learning – ensure requirements, lessons learned, and best practices of Knowledge Management activities are clear and documented
- Assist with document retention reviews and help keep important information current
- Check for correct use of house style and update content as required (be a guardian of the brand)
- Work collaboratively with peers to ensure alignment and cohesion
- Be agile and get things done – ensure that quality work is delivered on time
- Experience in Knowledge Management
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
- Experience in intranet / content management, communications ideally within the financial services / professional services sector or corporate environment
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS) and / or SharePoint (document management and intranets). Significant experience managing intranet content, structure and design
- Experience in Change Management as this role will be introducing a cultural change to the current processes
- Self-starter, strong positive attitude, with sense of self-motivation and accountability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical / computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and SharePoint software
- Strong detail orientation and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude
- Ability to travel to other offices if required
- Experience in Pensions and Investment or Professional Services
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4846
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Reading, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk