Junior Front End Web Developer / Designer who has previous experience with a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills and expertise is required for a well-established, award winning Digital Agency based in Spalding, Lincolnshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Spalding, Lincolnshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, Office based position
The Company are following government guidelines, people are sitting far enough apart, currently they are staggering staff working at home and in the office therefore they do not have everyone in on the same days.
They also provide a mask and hand sanitiser at the entrances and ask everyone to wash their hands-on arrival at the office before starting work and clean more frequently during the day.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for Junior Front End Web Developer / Designer who has previous experience with a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills and expertise.
Working as a Junior Front End Web Developer / Designer you will be designing and creating visually attractive and high converting web & landing pages as well as producing graphics / artwork for social media and broader marketing campaigns.
As the Junior Front End Web Developer / Designer you will have a good knowledge of current web design trends and technologies, the confidence to pitch new ideas and receive constructive feedback and you must be comfortable talking directly to clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and enact a plan for the on-going design and development of the website
- Create a range of new web and landing pages, built, and optimised for conversions, for direct marketing campaigns
- Regularly upload content to the website / landing pages as provided
- Using Google Analytics, report on the performance of the website and dedicated landing pages
- Report on and fix any technical issues with the website
- Help design email marketing campaigns that are fully trackable using free software (e.g. Mailchimp)
As the Junior Front End Web Developer / Designer you will have the following technical skills:
- Common frameworks like jQuery, Bootstrap etc.
- Common 3rd party components like Google Web Master tools
- Adobe Design packages (photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
Beneficial / Desirable
- Knowledge of Umbraco CMS an advantage
- RESTful and SOAP API usage
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good knowledge of current web design trends and technologies
- A positive can-do attitude, good communication skills, with a professional and friendly manner, and the confidence to pitch new ideas and receive constructive feedback
- Good written English, spelling and grammar, and an attention to detail
- Microsoft business applications, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Must be confident, comfortable talking directly to clients
- An open creative mind when it comes to designing modern engaging websites and to produce a range of engaging graphics for use across different social media platforms for clients
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5767
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Spalding, Lincolnshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk