Junior Sous Chef with previous experience at junior Sous / Senior Chef de partie level and proven ability to lead and manage a team of chefs as well as train and nurture young chefs and apprentices is required for a well-established and long running Michelin starred restaurant based in Bath, Somerset, South West England.
SALARY: £29,415 per annum + Monthly Bonus + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Bath, Somerset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef with previous experience at junior Sous / Senior Chef de partie level and proven ability to lead and manage a team of chefs as well as train and nurture young chefs and apprentices.
Working as a Junior Sous Chef you will have a calm and professional work ethic with a highly creative approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail. Experience in overseeing and implementing health and safety requirements is essential with a strong confidence in serving guests to help create an unforgettable experience.
Your role as a Junior Sous Chef will require you to have the drive and determination to further your own personal development as you will be working with an executive and established Chef who is passionate and focused, gaining recognition for his creative elegant menus and his commitment to the development of young talented Chefs and their careers.
As a Junior Sous Chef you will be both passionate and talented to work with the company’s Executive Chef and to help lead the brigade and continue to develop the award winning menu in one of Bath’s longest established independent restaurants.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A few of the many accolades
- Only Michelin star restaurant in Bath
- 3 AA rosettes for 15 years
- Trencherman’s Best Restaurant
- AA Best wine list
- Acorn Award 2020 for Owen Farr. (Restaurant Manager)
- Catey Award 2020 Best Independent Hotel
- 4 Red Star Hotel from the AA
About the Restaurant
- Dinner 6:30-9pm (Tuesday to Sunday)
- Lunch 12:30-2pm (Friday to Sunday )
- Closed Mondays (only breakfast and room service )
- The menu is based upon a 6 and 9 course tasting with lunch menu available weekends only
- No afternoon tea served
- Monthly employee bonus schemes
- Laundered Chef Whites
- Free Meals on duty
- Discounted taxis
- Two complimentary meals for you and a guest at the Restaurant (After 6 months employment)
- One complimentary overnight stay you and a guest at the hotel (After one year’s employment)
- Career progression within an ambitious privately owned company, with various training opportunities
- Closed 4 weeks of the year to facilitate holidays (please note this is flexible)
- We guarantee 2 days off per week and a further early breakfast / lunch shift as well
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7433
Full-Time, Permanent Catering, Hospitality and Restaurant Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bath, Somerset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk