Service Administrator / Stores Assistant with excellent administrative communication and organisation skills, and who is a good team player is required for a well-established, leading Company.
Candidates must be happy working in a stores environment as this role will involve stock checks and locating parts, in addition to administrative duties.
Previous experience working in a service department would be an advantage.
SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Service Administrator / Stores Assistant with excellent communication and organisation skills, and who is a good team player.
As the Service Administrator / Stores Assistant you will carry out administrative duties, taking service calls, dealing with enquiries and liaising with customers on a daily basis both by phone and email.
Working as the Service Administrator / Stores Assistant you will be customer focused with a pro-active approach to work and be flexible to take on new tasks.
Your main duties and responsibilities as the Service Administrator / Stores Assistant will include:
- Taking service calls and assisting callers as required
- Raising jobs for all work carried out by engineers and ensuring they are completed and kept up to date
- Ensuring that the relevant reports are in place, up to date and added to the system in time
- Speaking with engineers and customers on a daily basis both by phone and by email
- Scheduling engineers’ daily work within the designated areas
- Taking breakdown details and arranging attendance
- Locating parts from stores and / or suppliers and ensuring they reach the required locations on time
- Assisting with deliveries and ensuring they are kept within the correct areas of the stores
- Carrying out stock checks as required
- General tidying up of the stores to ensure it is organised and a safe environment to work in
- Administrative duties as required
- Assist team members where necessary
- Have excellent communication skills
- Highly organized due to the high demands this role sometimes requires
- Be able to prioritise work and have excellent organisational skills
- Happy to carry out duties within a stores environment
- Pro-active approach to work
- Flexible to take on new tasks and to work outside of your comfort zone
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6134
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk