Software Test / Trainee Quality Assurance / Junior QA Analyst who has in interest in IT / Technology with the ability to think outside the box and has a high attention to detail is required for a well-established Company based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
No experience required. However, you must have a passion for IT / Technology and be willing to learn new skills.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Market Leading Benefits Package (See Below)
LOCATION: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
** NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED **
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Software Test / Trainee Quality Assurance / Junior QA Analyst who has in interest in IT / Technology with the ability to think outside the box and has a high attention to detail.
The Company is looking for a passionate Software Test / Trainee Quality Assurance / Junior QA Analyst with a range of experience and skills, who will help them deliver their cutting-edge SaaS solutions by working on recruitment websites for FTSE 100 companies as well as careers service websites for UK Universities.
As the Software Test / Trainee Quality Assurance / Junior QA Analyst you will:
- Build experience in a supportive environment
- Expand your career opportunities
- Use a curious and methodical mind set to investigate issues
- Work within an enjoyable dynamic team
- Create well-structured test plans and test cases
- Gain experience in both Agile and Waterfall
- Stay up to date with the latest software testing strategies and tools
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure quality
- Training in automation testing
As the Software Test / Trainee Quality Assurance / Junior QA Analyst you will use and gain experience with the following technologies:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since forming 30 years ago, their mission was simple: to help organisations recruit top early talent, while providing students with the best resources possible to make successful decisions about their future. Today, they are the UK and Ireland’s leading provider of graduate and school leaver recruitment services for employers looking to attract and recruit the most talented and engaged students.
Through experience working alongside over 3,000 corporate and academic clients and with operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and beyond they are proud to offer the very best products, resources and services at every stage from education to employment.
As a successful candidate you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to think outside the box
- Critical attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- An ability to question the spoken/written word
What is desirable but not required:
- A BSc in Computer Science or BTEC Level 3 Computer Science or equivalent IT qualification
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Automatically enrolled onto Company pension scheme after 3 month qualifying period, with employee contributing 5% of monthly salary and the Company match employee contributions
- Enhanced paternity and maternity policies and life assurance cover (subject to serving a qualifying period of 3 calendar months)
- Modern office with pool table and creative spaces
- On-site parking, café and restaurant, riverside walks, canoeing and opportunity to join on-site sports and social clubs
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5472
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk